Lamborghini Rally 2019North Cascades Aventura
- May 15, 2018
- Auto Rally, Automotive News, Events, Lamborghini of Vancouver, More Categories...
- Posted by Bojana Nikolic
- Comments Off on Lamborghini Rally 2019
Due to popular demand, Lamborghini Vancouver is pleased to announce our next road trip, the Fifth Annual Lamborghini Charity Drive, Lamborghini Rally. These drives have been incredibly successful, both in creating great memories for the participants and assisting those in need through our charity support. This year’s drive takes place on Thursday, June 20th to Sunday, June 23rd.
Our drive will begin in beautiful Whistler, BC and take us through Vernon, Osoyoos, Winthrop – through the scenic Diablo Lake road in the US, ultimately ending in Vancouver.
This drive will be in support of Big Sisters of BC Lower Mainland and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Calgary who’s collective vision is to ensure that “every child and youth who needs a mentor, has a mentor.”
We invite you and a guest of your choice to be a part of this amazing opportunity. Spaces are limited and highly restricted due to seasonality. Registration strictly closes at 5pm on Friday, May 24th.
REGISTER NOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT FOR THE 2019 LAMBORGHINI RALLY
Registration will include a space for both you and a guest, and covers the following:
- Entry of one vehicle permitted per registration.
- Hotel accommodations for two people for 3 nights total
- Dinner – Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night for two guests.
- Breakfast and lunch – Friday through Sunday for two guests.
- Exterior Lamborghini detail.
- Custom event decals
- Swag Bag worth over $200.
- $200 total donation to be split between both charities
Night one: Four Seasons Hotel, Whistler
Night two: Predator Ridge Resort, Vernon
Night three: Spirit Ridge Hotel, Osoyoos
$2950.00 + applicable taxes
All bookings are subject to approval by Lamborghini Vancouver.
This event is non-refundable. Registrations are on a first come, first serve basis. Strictly limited to 15 Lamborghinis.
If you have any further questions please call Bojana Nikolic at 604.738.3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org