The ultimate Supercar charity challenge on Canada’s most scenic route, the Sea to Sky highway to Whistler BC. Raise funds for our charity of choice, TBC.
Lamborghini Vancouver will be providing direct registrations for the 2019 Diamond Rally with a complete package only available to our clients. Convoy army style with a drove of bulls and connect with like-minded petrol heads and allow us to take care of all the details, so you can just drive.
Your Package Includes:
- Diamond Rally Registration ($699 value)
- Catered breakfast and lunch on Day One for the driver plus their guest
- One night stay at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel, Whistler
- Fine dining in Whistler at the Four Seasons Hotel
- Professional exterior car detail at the Four Seasons, Whistler
- A $200 donation to our incredible charity of choice
- Two invitations to the Diamond Rally opening reception at the Concord Pacific on Friday, May 3rd.
- Sunday Breakfast Buffet at the Four Seasons Hotel
- Two invitations to the opening cocktail party for Luxury & Supercar Weekend on Friday, September 6, 2019 at Inform Interiors.
- Custom designed decals and installation
- Access to all post-event production including photography and videography
- Curated Swag Bag
This event is non-refundable. Registrations are on a first come, first served basis. All bookings are subject to approval. Click here to register.
DIAMOND RALLY 2019 SCHEDULE
8:00 AM – 9:30 AM: Assemble at Brian Jessel BMW on Boundary Road (2311 Boundary Rd.) for check-in, breakfast, and welcome ceremony.
10AM – SHARP!: Official Rally Start.
11:30AM: 1st Pit Stop at Chances Gateway Casino, 9000 Valley Dr. in Squamish.
OPTIONAL PIT STOP: Drop off at Four Seasons Resort Hotel in Whistler. Spa services will be available at a 20% discount for Diamond Rally participants.
12:30 PM: 2nd Pit Stop at Pemberton Airport (1850 Airport Rd.) for Supercar runway drives for all registered drivers who would like to participate, and photo ops.
4:30 PM: Depart to3rd Pit Stop at the Four Seasons Resort, Whistler.
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Diamond Rally awards and cocktail reception in the private courtyard at the Four Seasons Resort Hotel for all drivers and navigators.
8:30 PM: Private fine dining in Whistler at the Four Seasons Hotel.
- All invited participants must have a Lamborghini that meets the criteria and is deemed roadworthy according to the British Columbia Motor Vehicle Act Regulations.
- Each driver must hold a valid driver’s license, must be 21+, and have proof of vehicle ownership documentation as well as insurance.
- This is a “driving” rally. Speed limits on the Sea to Sky highway must be followed.
For any further questions please contact Bojana Nikolic at 604.738.3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury. Comradery. Lifestyle. Beautiful BC; the ultimate Lamborghini experience.