We are a luxury and sports automotive group, specializing in automotive Sales, Aftersales, and Service for some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Lamborghini, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Porsche and Lotus. Our Lamborghini Vancouver dealership is searching for a Parts Advisor, with two or more years of dealership experience specializing in automotive parts. This is an integral role within the Parts and Service Team at Lamborghini Vancouver.
As a group, we have a relationship-based approach to automotive sales and service which has allowed us to thrive in business for more than 38 years, along with an exceptional team, and a high degree of professionalism and integrity. Being a part of a dynamic group affords us the ability to really make a difference in the automotive sector. We believe our passion for Motorsport, and community involvement with our customers and charitable organizations is what drives us. We aren’t simply automotive enthusiasts, it’s in our DNA.
As Parts Advisor you will be responsible for coordinating parts operations for the dealership in collaboration with the service team. Reporting to the Aftersales Director, the Parts Advisor’s mandate is to maximize efficiency of process, profitability and provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure that our clients are provided with exceptional service
- Assess and manage stock for quality and availability
- Process requests for special orders
- Review service appointments to maintain required levels of stock
- Develop merchandising and sales promotions
- Participate in factory training and development
- Minimum 2 years experience within an automotive dealership parts department
- Audi experience preferred
- Apprentice or red seal qualified
- Working knowledge of DMS systems
- Proven ability to effectively manage parts inventory
- Attention to detail
- Goal-oriented with high level of organizational ability
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedicated with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Energy, focus, credibility, dedication, and professionalism
- Collaborative and results-oriented within a team
A career with Lamborghini Vancouver is an exceptional opportunity in the automotive industry. You will be joining an inspiring and passionate team and working in a unique environment with the best sports cars in the world.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, you are currently specializing in Automotive Parts, and have the desire to achieve the very best with an inspiring brand, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll expect a lot from you, working here. In return, you’ll get to play a big part in a small show. And you’ll have opportunities to grow.
To apply for open opportunities or for general applications, please submit your resume and cover letter:
1720 West 2nd Avenue,
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30 PST
Sat 10:00-5:00 PST (sales only)
Closed on long weekends