We’ll expect a lot from you, working here. In return, you’ll get to play a big part in a small show. And you’ll have opportunities to grow.
Position: Automotive Technician, Weissach LP – Lamborghini
Weissach LP is based in Vancouver and Calgary, representing Lamborghini, Lotus, Bugatti and Koenigsegg and RUF automobiles. We are also Canada’s largest independent Porsche Store.
Weissach is a company that has thrived in the car industry because at heart, we are car enthusiasts that believe in building relationships and mutual respect. The longevity of our business is built on honesty, integrity and performing above and beyond expectations. We are currently looking for a Licensed Automotive Technician with an exceptional track record, to join our team in Calgary.
- Diagnose and perform vehicle maintenance and repairs according to Lamborghini guideline
- Inform Service Adviser of vehicle maintenance/repair requirements and assist in the development of an effective customer consultation
- Communicate when repairs are finished and ensure that repair stories are complete, well written and include a properly documented complaint, cause and correction story
- Check and verify parts before installation
- Assist in general housekeeping of the workshop
- High school diploma and/or post-secondary diploma/degree in Automotive Repairs
- Automotive Service Technician Licence
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Technician (including apprenticeship)
- In depth knowledge of and background in technical diagnosis and repair as well as electrical systems
- European car / LAMBORGHINI / Audi product knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write a story clearly and concisely
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly self-motivated, committed team-player with the desire to learn
- Willing to learn as a part of further personal development
- Computer Skills: Outlook, Internet applications, Work Instruction/Information System
- A/C licence is an asset
- European car experience preferred (Audi- Porsche- MB – BMW).
Why work with us:
- We have a solid foundation of customers from over 37 years of being in the Automotive industry
- A competitive based compensation plan with extended benefits
- Huge parts inventory to draw from (less waiting for parts)
- Opportunity to work with next generation tools and equipment
- An intelligent and fast paced state-of-the-art work environment
- A leadership team that trains and mentors the team to ensure success for new team members
- Work/life balance – no weekend or holiday work
If you are a Licensed Technician with the desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork, this is an incredible opportunity to work with the best super sports car brands in the world, in a fun, performance based environment. We invite you to apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to HR@weissach.com before Monday, August 21, 2017, or submitting your application directly to our careers portal as follows.
Thank you for your interest in working with Lamborghini Calgary. Only applicants with relevant experience will be contacted.
1720 West 2nd Avenue,
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30 PST
Sat 10:00-5:00 PST (sales only)
Closed on long weekends